When this packagewas sold they said premier travel and I looked up Premier Travel (after verifing the name)- stealer reviews. Had I known this was Premier Travel Resorts I would have never booked bc of these reviews.

They are scam artist. The owner had another company that closed for misleading practices in FL. I guess they allowed hun to open this one but hopefully it wasn't be long and FL. will shut down this one also for the lies they tell.

I'm a single mother who thought she was getting a deal for a family vacation. My son and I have done these in the past, but boy was I mistaken on this company. 30 days between bookings was never told to me and asked about it before booking-no black out dates and no issues.

What a lie and cust serv is rude as can be so good luck getting anywhere with them. RECOMMENDATION DONT BUY FROM THEM.

Product or Service Mentioned: Premier Travel Resorts Vacation Package.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 21.

Comments

Jenny who calls herself the manager is rude and is of no help. Basically it seems PTR knows you will never be able to use the package before they sell it to you. When it comes to trying to use the package they tell you its you personal problem, nothing to with us that we changed our terms and conditions, suck it up i was told.If you know what is best for you, please stay away from this company.