I bought 3 packages through premier travel Resorts. Orlando, Bahamas, and Cancun.

My package expires September 28, 2017. I received a call in April from premier travel Resorts. I asked if I could book Cancun for September and I was told no, I am only allowed to book 90 days before I want to use my vacation for Cancun. I call May 31 to book Orlando and Bahamas, and inquire again about Cancun.

I said I understand I must call in July for September due to 90 day policy however I wanted to see if there is anything else you can do so I can book it earlier. The manager I spoke with said there is no 90 day booking policy and Cancun is sold out passed my expiration date of September 28, 2017 and until further notice. She got pissed with me, spoke over me, then blamed me and said I had 2 years to use the package. yes, I have 2 years and I called 7 months prior to it expiring then 6 months.

Not unreasonable requests! When I accepted purchase I was given no time frame in which I had to use my packages. no refund or extension was offered. She blamed me for not calling the customer service number instead of speaking with the renewal department that called me.

If I ask a question and it cannot be answered properly, the renewal department should of offered to transfer me to customer service or give me their number. Not give me bad information. I thought I was speaking to a customer service representative.

Premier travel Resorts took my $200, refused to book my vacation and offered no refund or extension. Absolutely unacceptable.

Product or Service Mentioned: Premier Travel Resorts Vacation Package.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

I had the same exact problem with Costa Rica. Almost identical conversation and scenario

to Anonymous #1335177

Call and ask to speak to Megan. I sent an email and they responded right away. She called and offered me a comparable package to a different destination.